Relief Salve features a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD with Happy Valley’s cannabis derived terpenes to help ease joint pain, inflammation, and migraines.
Made with high quality all natural organic ingredients including beeswax, coconut, hemp and grape seed oils gently mixed with aromatic essential oils (eucalyptus & cypress) and cayenne pepper for easy delivery and absorption of THC in the system. Apply directly to the skin for soothing relief.
- Can you smell/feel the menthol and other essential oils?
- The smell of the menthol and other essential oils is refreshing, but not overwhelming.
- Is the product made with organic materials?
- All ingredients in the Relief Salve are organic except for the THC.
- What does the Cayenne Pepper do?
- Cayenne helps with the delivery and absorption of THC in the system. Terpenes help open the pores along with the Menthol and Cayenne.
- Is the product super greasy? Will it stain your clothes?
- No, this will not sit on top of your skin or leave a greasy feeling after application. It will be absorbed into the skin quickly because we use high quality hemp seed & grape seed oils rather than olive oil or heavy amounts of coconut oil, which tend to be greasier on the skin.
- What are the terpenes?
- A high-quality mix of solventless extracted terpenes.
- How is the product stability do I need to worry about melting?
- This product is stable and will solidify back up after melting due to high temperatures.
- Will this get you high?
- It is not water-soluble based, so the THC goes into your muscle rather than into your bloodstream.
- Will it cause you to fail a drug test?
- We have not heard of anyone failing a drug test through the use of topicals as they are not water-soluble based. The THC goes into your muscle rather than into your bloodstream.
- How quickly does it work?
- The Relief Salve should take effect within 10-15 minutes and last up to a couple of hours.
- How many uses per container?
- This depends on the amount used for each application. There are roughly 60 dime-sized uses per container. A small amount of this product will go a long way.
IMPORTANT WARNING: DO NOT GET INTO EYES OR PUT ON OPEN WOUNDS.