Medicated Chipotle Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 each sweet onion (Chopped)
- 3 each garlic cloves
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 2 each chipotles in adobo (add more if you like a spicier sauce)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 each tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Happy Valley Pure Tincture as needed
- Add olive oil onion and garlic in a pot and cook until translucent.
- Add all remaining Ingredients **EXCEPT TINCTURE**
- Stir and let it simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked for 15 min, blend until smooth with a beurre mixer or blender. **ADD TINCTURE WHILE BLENDING.**
- Serve the Cannabis Infused BBQ Sauce (Use to dip or as topping on your favorite BBQ food)
Medicated Game Day Nachos
These nachos are the perfect game day munchie to give you the munchies. Be sure to share with the whole team!
- 1/2 16oz block of Velveeta, cubed
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chili or salsa
- Your desired dosage of Happy Valley Pure Tincture. Please see bottom of this article for dosing recommendations.
- 1 standard size bag of Tortilla Chips
- 1 16oz bag of Shredded Jack Cheese
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Optional Toppings:
- Black Beans or Pinto Beans
- Tomatoes, Jalapeños, or Chilies
- Corn, Black Olives, Avocados
- Use any of your other favorite nacho toppings
- Add cubed Velveeta cheese to a pan and turn to medium high heat to start melting.
- Add ½ cup of cream
- Add 1 can of diced tomatoes with chili
- When Cheese is fully melted add in desired amount of Happy Valley’s Tincture. In our recipe we added 50mg (approx. 3 -1ml droppers worth)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
- Spread chips over cookie sheet.
- Pour medicated Queso over the chips evenly.
- Sprinkle toppings over the chips and cheese.
- Sprinkle on Shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until cheese is good and melty.
- Serve warm with sides such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.
Medicated Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Gives a whole new meaning to edible arrangements. No delivery necessary with this fruity dessert!
- 1 Pound strawberries with stems (about 20), washed and dried very well
- 1 100mg Bar of Happy Valley chocolate (Dark or Milk)
- Start by washing the strawberries and then drying them VERY well. If the strawberries are the least bit wet the chocolate will not stick!
- Next break up and place the chocolate into it’s a shallow microwaveable bowl or mug
- Microwave the chocolate at 50% power for 30 seconds intervals, removing and stirring at each 30 second interval, until the chocolate has melted. Stir often, making sure not to burn the chocolate!
- Holding a strawberry by the stem, only dip halfway into the chocolate, lift and twist slightly, letting the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. At this point you may dip the strawberry in coconut flakes, crushed candy canes or nuts (or leave it plain) and then place the strawberry on the parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- For a chocolate drizzled strawberry, dip a fork in the melted white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
- Chill the strawberries until the chocolate sets, about 15 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated. Best consumed in one or two days.
Happy Valley Quick Infused Mug Cake
Who says it needs to be your birthday to have cake? Celebrate every day with this TCH Treat!
- ¼ cup +1 ½ tsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 square of your Favorite Happy Valley Chocolate bar
- 1 TBL your favorite frosting
- 1tsp sprinkles (optional)
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to the mug and stir together. Set aside.
- Add Butter and Chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 10 second increments until Chocolate and Butter are melted together
- Pour milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter/chocolate mix into the mug until smooth. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the mug while stirring. Add in Sprinkles.
- Cook in microwave for 70-90 seconds* (until cake is just set, but still barely shiny on top). Allow to rest in microwave for 1 minute before consuming.
- Add one tablespoon of frosting once cake is cool and enjoy.
- Because all microwaves are different, it’s difficult to give a precise cook time. Start with 70 seconds, wait 1 minute while it cools, then look to see if it is set. Add an additional 15-25 seconds if needed. Allow it to rest in the microwave for 1 minute.
- The trick with mug cakes is to stop cooking the cake earlier than you think, because you want it to be soft on the inside, and the cake will also continue to cook as it cools.
Hot Cocoa | Infused with Happy Valley’s THC Chocolate
What better way to keep warm through the Winter than Hot Cocoa infused with Happy Valley’s THC Chocolate Bars?
- 1 (1.5 oz) milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 2/3 cup milk, or more to taste
- 1 (5mg) serving of Happy Valley Dark or Milk Chocolate, chopped
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- Heat milk in a saucepan on the stove or in a microwave-safe mug.
- Once hot, add chopped chocolate to the cup and mix until chocolate is dissolved.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings. We recommend some mini marshmallows followed by your favorite whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Coquito | Puerto Rican Coconut Nog
Christmas means it’s time for Coquito! Coquito is a rich creamy coconut and rum drink that is served in Puerto Rico for Christmas.
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13.5 oz) can of coconut milk
- 2 cups (1 15 oz can) cream of coconut (like Coco Lopez)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup white rum (or rum extract to taste if making virgin)
- Happy Valley Pure Tincture ( Dosing to be measured later accordingly. Please see bottom of this article for dosing recommendations.)
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a blender at high speed.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Shake well before serving.
- Serve cold in a small glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick.
- Coquito (without egg) will last in an airtight container refrigerated for 4-6 months.
- If some of the coconut fat solidifies let it sit on the counter for 10 minutes and give it a good shake before serving.
- To make a non-alcoholic version substitute for the rum and add rum extract to taste.
To assist with proper dosing, refer to the graphic below. Using they dropper provided, .25 mL is equal to 5MG of THC. Always start low and slow to determine how your body will react then increase dosage as needed. Be sure to check the package label and instructions for accuracy.
Infused Mint Strawberry Limeade
Stay refreshed this summer with our latest infused X-Cell Nano mocktail. Feel the effects in as quickly as 15 minutes!
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup of limeade
- 1 tbsp grated cucumber
- 1 can of Infused Seltzer
- 1 Wild Strawberry Stir Stix
- In a shaker, mix 1/4 cup of limeade and Wild Strawberry Stir Stix until mostly dissolved.
- In a tall glass, muddle 1/4 cup of diced strawberries with cucumber and mint leaves.
- Add ice to tall glass, then pour in infused mix.
- Top off with infused seltzer and stir. Garnish with mint leaf.
X-Cello Jello Shots
Get mellow with our new X-Cello Jello shots!
- 100mg of unflavored Happy Valley Stir Stix
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 can of fruit cocktail
- 2 boxes of desired jello flavor
- Drain juice from fruit cocktail. Prepare 16 cups and place 1 tbs of fruit inside each cup.
- Mix jello powder and boiled water into a medium sized bowl. Add 10 Stir Stix into the mixture. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour 1/8 cups of mixture into each up and let cool for 4–8 hours.
Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sticky Icky Ooey Gooey infused chocolate chip cookies perfect for chilly fall nights.
- Happy Valley Pure Tincture
- Happy Valley Chocolate Bar
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown suggest packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees (F)
- Mix softened butter with sugar, 200mg of Pure Tincture, light brown sugar, baking soda, and vanilla extract.
- Dissolve baking powder in hot water and pour into the batter with salt.
- Slowly incorporate the flour into the batter
- Add chocolate chips and mix. (Optional: try using Happy Valley’s premium chocolate for Chocolate Chunk Cookies)
- Slow Bake from 15-30 minutes (to not cook out the THC) or until golden brown.